Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I dye my hair burgendy from revlon and after one wash it comes out. Should I use a more expensive brand?

Reds always fade fast. Try a professional dye at your salon and see if it lasts longer.I dye my hair burgendy from revlon and after one wash it comes out. Should I use a more expensive brand?
u should try using a more gentle shampoo. does ur shampoo say ';gentle enough for dyed or permed hair';? even though revlon is not that expensive, it should stay in. make sure u use enough and keep it on long enough, and follow ALL the instructions. then, try to keep it out of the sun for long periods of time and out of chlorine for a while. and use a very gentle shampoo! maybe try one that is supposed to enhance burgendy in ur hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease