Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I just dyed my hair with revlon;how long does it take for the colors to show?

If you've washed it and dried it and don't see a difference, either you didn't leave it in long enough or you should try a different shade. I have very dark hair. So if I want to do a drastic color change, I typically have to go at least 2 shades lighter than I really want for it to come out right. You can always call the customer support number on the insert (or sometimes on the box) for a more specific answer. So far I haven't had anyone laugh at me when I've called.I just dyed my hair with revlon;how long does it take for the colors to show?
Did you leave it in long enough? I usually leave dye on my head for about 10-20 minutes longer than suggested. If you dyed your hair, washed it, and blow dried it, and still can't see the new color, then you did something wrong. You either didn't leave it on long enough or if you got the wrong shade for your hair color.I just dyed my hair with revlon;how long does it take for the colors to show?
If you haven't washed it out yet, you usually let the hair dye sit for 25 minutes. If you have already washed it out, either the hair dye was to close to your natural color or you just did't leave it in for long enough.
Umm i think you dyed it wrong because its suppose to show after you wash your hair and blow dry your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease