Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just dyed my hair with revlon ultrablonde and it turned out an orange blonde.. any at home fixes?

I just had a baby on Monday and REALLY wanted to dye my hair for 9 months... Need AT HOME fixes because with a brand new infant I'm not getting out that much.... I really appreciate any answers! :)Just dyed my hair with revlon ultrablonde and it turned out an orange blonde.. any at home fixes?
Honey...


i think that the only home remedy that you can do is to wash it with a really strong shampoo so that your orange will fade... trust me I've been there.. i had almost black hair and tried to dye it blonde... but with an infant, anything to go darker will stay in your hair rather than remove, (so the toxins and the smells will stay)


*if you want to go blonde it will only take another application in two weeks....





*but if not, either find a way to like it, or try, and i mean try, to dye it to your natural color... or...


bye an ash blonde, that will take out the red....Just dyed my hair with revlon ultrablonde and it turned out an orange blonde.. any at home fixes?
... sadly, the same thing happened to me... I dyed mine back to brown...


you could bleach it and then dye it whatever shade of blonde you wanted. .. but you'll want to condition it A LOT after you do that, because it will dry out your a hair a bit, but will get better.
dye it back to brown =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease