Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon coloursilk hair dye?

is this a good hair dye and is it chemical free? {amonia}Revlon coloursilk hair dye?
no def. not chemical free, hair dyes usually are not. They are cheap, if you have good hair and want to keep it that way I wouldn't reccommend using it. Try the herbal essence, it seems to work and hair stayed soft and managable.Revlon coloursilk hair dye?
I use it all the time, its perfectly fine, just as good as the orthers, but cheap in price. The color is good, Im using Dark Blonde, and i love my color ! I use 2 boxes at a time for more even coverage, costs even less than 1 box of the fancy stuff. No ammonia, most hair colors now a days does not have ammonia in it. Read the label.
i truly dont know but i think it works good
REVLON is my favorite hair color box to buy over the counter...oh my hair is beautiful afterwards and it conditions better than the SALONS conditioner after finished... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! No damages to hair at all whatsoever
for a good hair dye i would waste a good amount of money knwoing ill get a good dye. go to sallys or any other hair supply store and get a good one i hate those store brands they tend to fade more then the other ones
I don't think its chemical free. I have super sensitive skin and have not been able to use permanent haircolor for years because of irritation. I just used Revlon Colorist and VOILLA!


I love it and no irritation. Try it.
Yes I like it because it contains no ammonia,so it doesn't have that strong smell like a lot of the hairdyes do plus it is not as expensive.
I prefer to use the Herbal essence dye, it has no amonia, and its way better for your hair, Revlon is good too, but it hurts your hair more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease