Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I dyed my hair dark brown yesterday, it was the dark brown dye from Revlon...my hair is naturally light brown?

and i had a few thick blonde streaks..i left the dye in fro 2o to 25 minutes..my hair looks dark brown in the light, but black in the shade..I was wondering if there was anyway of fading it or making it look a little lighter without any chemicals...i don't want to damage my hair anymore..I heard lemon juice and washing it...I've washed it twice since yesterday..any advice would help..thanks! :)I dyed my hair dark brown yesterday, it was the dark brown dye from Revlon...my hair is naturally light brown?
I have no clue i would just say do not go in the shade or wait a while then see how you like itI dyed my hair dark brown yesterday, it was the dark brown dye from Revlon...my hair is naturally light brown?
when i dyed my hair like that it took a week for it to fade out. But in the shad it always looks different
Be really careful using box dye on your hair. It's really damaging. The only thing you could really do that wouldn't cause too much more damage is just let it fade. Don't mess up your hair!
Your hair will lighten up in a couple of washes depending on the type of hair dye you used. Dark brown is pretty dark, but if yuo cant wait, just take a little developer, and with your fingers take a couiple of strands and leave for 15 min... i dont recomend you do this often because developer, can damage you hair if used a lot.
all i can tell you is just to put lemon juice it does work and it will lighten ur hair, and wash it every day everytime u wash it ur hair colour wil get lighter
you can get a toner from boots or super markets it will be with the dye stuff that should fade it out a bit or just keep washing, not heard about the lemon juice trick? i done same thing s couple years ago and just dyed it again a lighter shade, dark hair does fade out quite quick and it the nice weather it'll fade quicker, so might be worth just putting up with it another week or two if its not that bad coz it should of faded by then xx, hope ive helped xx
dont wash your hair so much.


it will take the natraul oils out of your hair.


then your hair will look icky.


i dyed my hair burgandy, from beach blonde,


and it faded out into a really cute light brown.





so of course your hair will fade out.


unless you dyed it from your natrual hair color.


hair dye soakes up more from natrual hair then already died.





if you dont want to ruin your hair, wait 2 or 3 weeks, well at LEAST 10 days, then dye it a lighter color.


lemon juice doesnt work.
you can wash it with dish soap...its supposed to make it fade faster. otherwise, if you just keep washing it, it will fade out eventually. i dye my hair all the time and the first little while after i dye it, it's always darker than i intended. it will fade though, just have patience.
the only thing you can do is highlight it with bleach or get a product to strip your color out. but those are both chemical things.


i have never heard of the lemon juice other than to put it on %26amp; leave it on so the sun will lighten your hair but that's it. i have done that before and it never worked for me.
  • nortin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease