Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon Frost & glow...I dyed my hair and didn't get the look I wanted. How do I correct this?

Can I re-dye it for a lighter look or do I have to wait... and if so, how long? Should I go to a professional to get it fixed? I tried to put in blonde highlights... but came out more like dirty sand...helpRevlon Frost %26amp; glow...I dyed my hair and didn't get the look I wanted. How do I correct this?
so, you're supposed to wait a few weeks before you dye your hair again, otherwise it can get all messed up. you could go to a salon, they might be able to do something, i'm not sure. or you can go to them for a professional dye job in a few weeks. in the meantime, go to the drugstore or a beauty supply store and they usually sell products that are meant to help correct hair dye mistakes or to get the dye out earlier. good luck!Revlon Frost %26amp; glow...I dyed my hair and didn't get the look I wanted. How do I correct this?
I would wait just a week or so, while conditioning your hair everyday to rebuild and replenish and prepare it for being dyed again in such a short period of time. When you are re-dying it, be sure to make it very light color the way you like by leaving the dye in for a little longer than what it calls for.
if you want to remove it all together try ';color oops';. You can buy it at your local pharmacy or convenient store. Dont re-dye over it! the color might wash out (kind of like ';tye dye';, but not as cool), and look even murkier. try getting them profesionally done if you want the best results, or take a hair dying class at yout local college.
YES wait.. this happened to my mom


she kept on dyeing her hair cause she didnt like it...then her hair turned clown red...no joke


keep on waiting for about a month in a half


hope that helps!
I would suggest a professional


Keep in mind, box dye doesn't usually come exactly like the picture on the box. ;)


If you're going to get it fixed, wait at least three weeks.
pick a new box of dye and try again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease