Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone try the new ';sugar sugar lip topping ';by revlon?? worth buying and cost??would you recommend it?

Well I was pretty excited and ran out a bought this product and for all the excitement I had I was pretty disappointed...it is what it says its just loose glitter you put on your lips which is an odd look and is deff. not for everyday makeup...as for the cost it was somewhere between the 13 to 15 dollar range which is not a outrageous cost considering what you could pay for a similar product from a designer label such as Chanel or Dior...It's not a bad product just its not something I think the average person should buy expecting to use it all the time...Anyone try the new ';sugar sugar lip topping ';by revlon?? worth buying and cost??would you recommend it?
I believe the cost is around 13-15 $ However it's not worth it, you might as well just put loose eyeshadow on your lips - same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease