Sunday, December 13, 2009

I might have swallowed Revlon nail glue..?

I had a bit of nail glue on my finger when i itched my mouth and got some glue stuck to my lips, after the glue dried i licked my lips forgetting completely i had glue on there in the first place (i had already tried washing the glue off). is there anyway i could have swallowed the glue? my mouth and throat feel slightly dry and tight. should i seek medical attention or is it just anxiety?I might have swallowed Revlon nail glue..?
dont worry about seeking medical attention unless the tightening and dryness is very obvious. Otherwise id say your just overthinking a little. And maybe the glue tried your throat up a little but it should go away soon. Your salivaand stomach acid will dissolve it. Id say your not in serious trouble unless you swallow a decent amount. Good luck to you and hope i helped : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease