Friday, December 11, 2009

Do Mac eyeshadows stay on longer than the brands at drug stoes? (covergirl, revlon) Worth the extrea $$$?

Not necessarily... the quality is definitely wonderful and if you have the money to spend then go for it BUT I have found that the only thing you need to invest in is a great eyeshadow primer. Many companies make them now but I would highly recommend either Urban Decays Primer Potion or TooFaced Eyeshadow Insurance ... with a good primer, my eyeshadows stay on all day long -wether they are my MAC colors or even nonbrand shadows I have from a makeup collection I got for Christmas. Any MAC shadows I have were gifts from friends. The only thing Id recommend dishing out the money for is a good moisturizer or foundation rather than the eyeshadows, lipsticks or glosses....Do Mac eyeshadows stay on longer than the brands at drug stoes? (covergirl, revlon) Worth the extrea $$$?
YEAHHH!!! i got mine done around 7:30 last night by a mac artist to try it on and i still have it on right now and it looks gorgeous as it did last night. And yeah its worth it! Plus they have like a lot of pretty shades and it makes your eyes pop out more than others! well gl.Do Mac eyeshadows stay on longer than the brands at drug stoes? (covergirl, revlon) Worth the extrea $$$?
OMG YESSSSSSSS.


YES YES YES YES


Once I had a pagent it was at 7 30 at night I got my makeup done at mac at 11 30 in the morning and it was still perfet. all i had to do was touch up my lip gloss.
yes it's worth the extra $. it stays on long for me. but if you have oily skin or sweat a lot you'd have to try it out
Definitely worth it :D
yes they do plus the colors are usally better, plus they don't test on animals like most drug store brands.
covergirl is the bessst!!!


especially their mascara
It really is worthe extra money the colors look richer!
yeahh , MAC make-up is the best .


especially their lip gloss .
  • nortin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease