Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which colour stay lip colour is the best...revlon, maybelline, covergirl...etc?

Hi, I plan on going shopping for some new lip colour, gloss, lipsticks etc. I've always wanted to try the colour stays but my friends say that this makes your lips dark in colour after a while. Is this true?Which colour stay lip colour is the best...revlon, maybelline, covergirl...etc?
MAC!!! It麓s the best, amazing....Which colour stay lip colour is the best...revlon, maybelline, covergirl...etc?
I have tried Revlon and I liked it, except it did seem to dry my lips out. The Maybelline Superstay Gloss is my newest color stay lipstick, and it is my favorite. The color goes on first - then you wait 2 minutes before applying the gloss. I like the way it goes on, the way it looks, and the staying power. It does tend to make my lips a little bit dry, so I don't wear it daily. I have never noticed darker lips by wearing the color stay products.
I wouldnt know about the darkening, i dont use it everyday. But i do beleive its Revlon that Beyonce endourses? Either way its called Infallable Lip Color and it looks amazing! And let me tell you i does not budge for hours!! The only thing is it sort of drys my lips out, thats why i dont use it all the time, but i just put carmex on when i get in the shower and that takes care of the dryness...good luck shopping!! I love buying new make-up!!
covergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease