Friday, December 4, 2009

I want to buy revlon color stay overtime lipstick. but I am not sure about color. Where can I try that?

Can you plz tell me a place where I can try for the revlon color satay lipstick color. I think walmart doesn't give that option %26amp; Macy's doesn't keep RevlonI want to buy revlon color stay overtime lipstick. but I am not sure about color. Where can I try that?
Go to Walgreens Cosmetics Department %26amp; ask for the cosmetician. She will help you find a good color. Sometimes they will have some samples you can try. I know I worked there (as a cosmetician) for many years! Also, they can help you get in touch with a Revlon rep.





Hope this helps!!!I want to buy revlon color stay overtime lipstick. but I am not sure about color. Where can I try that?
If you have a CVS pharmacey near you, then go there. They will let you return make up even if you opened it. Also, go to revlon.com and they can help you choose a color that will fit you. All they need is your hair color, eyes, and skin tone.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


please go to this
Contact the Revlon website for stores in your area.
CREAM OF PEARL ...MAUHAHAHAHAA
shoppers~



Don't waste your money. Once it gets ';wet'; from drinking it does wear off. It tastes awful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease