Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone tryed sugar sugar lip topping by revlon?

This stuff::


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>





I was just wondering if it was good? does it look weird? what color did you use? and did it feel weird like you had little sugar particles things stuck to your lips like did it make them feel rough?





Oh and is it worth the money?Has anyone tryed sugar sugar lip topping by revlon?
I have, and no, it's not worth it. It's extremely tiny, and basically its just glitter. I bought the white one. I put it on my lips and within 20 minutes, it became extremely unnoticeable.


It made me feel like I had rubbed some glitter on my lips, I tried smacking my lips together to get rid of the glitter feeling, and it made the ';effect'; disappear .


I paid like 6 bucks for it, totally not worth it.


I rarely use it, and if I do, I use it as a cheek highlighter or as like an eyeshadow for shimmer.Has anyone tryed sugar sugar lip topping by revlon?
NO!!! absouloutly dont buy it. it is way to overpriced. and it is the worst stuff ive ever used
I have, and it just feels like regular glitter smothered on your lips! i didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease