Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Revlon's website stay up to date on discontinued items?

Sorry I keep reposting and deleting this so many times -- my question keeps getting cut off in the middle and I'm trying to get it to post the whole thing.





I have a lipstick shade from them, Copper Chrome, and I'm not sure if it's been discontinued or not. One person wrote a review saying that it was discontinued on a random site but that's not exactly a reliable source. Plus, I did just buy it the other day, so I haven't had it for a very long time. The color also still appears on the website. So I want to know -- does Revlon update its site often so that shades that are discontinued are deleted, or could it very easily still have colors listed that you can no longer purchase? I'd really appreciate an answer from someone with experience with the site or the company. :)Does Revlon's website stay up to date on discontinued items?
some websites leave their websites up and only change them either when needed or a scheduled time





Revlon seems to actually update their website regularly and if an item is discontinued it would tell you


so ur good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease